Theme: Rainforest Adventure (April 12- April 16)
Schedule: See associated camp for morning schedule
With April as the month we honor the Earth, kids will discover more about one unique habitat on earth which is the Rainforest! Your kids will learn more about the animals that live there and do hands-on activities that will develop their fine motor skills and their curiosity!
If your child is curious, hands-on and likes to have fun, you won't want to miss this camp!
Both shy and outgoing kids thrive in our inclusive camps. With social emotional learning at the heart of what we do, we help nurture your whole child and bring out the best in them.
Purchase box atleast 1 week before the start of camp.
With this Spring Break Camp Box, your camper will receive a personalized camp box delivered to your house with all the materials needed to go with the live online instruction.
Your Camp Box includes:
- A beautifully designed exterior with thoughtful and purposeful graphics. Your child will delight in receiving a package delivered to your door.
- Age appropriate arts and crafts materials that will stimulate your child's mind and senses
- Journal worksheets to go along with camp
- Well organized and packaged camp materials
- Special SpringSpot Rewards Sticker Chart. Throughout camp, your child will have the opportunity to earn SpringSpot Bolts, which they can redeem in our SpringSpot Kids Zone. Our SpringSpot Rewards system promotes positive reinforcement and delayed gratification for your child.
Materials NOT included in the box to be provided by the camper:
- Writing and Drawing tools - e.g. crayons, markers, pencils
- Printer and Plain Paper - ability to print printouts for camp each week
- Zoom-compatible device - iPad, laptop or mobile phone to watch live stream and camera if want to engage with instructor
- Zoom app on device - iPhone , Android, or Computer.
*NOTE* Sales are final on the camp boxes.