Classes are Online via Zoom. Upon signing up, you will receive the Zoom link.
Join our February "Share the Love" Challenge. For all of February, sign up you and a friend and get 2 for the price of 1! Commit to HIIT every week and earn a special on our class packages! Here are the details:
* Do the challenge 1x/week for the whole four weeks and get 12% off a 10 class package
* Do the challenge 2x/week for the whole four weeks and get 25% off a 10 class package
Starts Feb 2nd! Jumpstart 2021 with a friend and get fit together and have fun!
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and you won't find another HIIT class like this one! No two classes are exactly the same and you'll do moves you don't find in other HIIT classes. Set to upbeat music, you will feel stronger and see your body change.
You'll work every muscle in your body - legs, arms, core and glutes. Get your heart rate up in the anaerobic zone and burn more calories! Class is taught in intervals, with varying times of high intensity and then active recovery. Class is 45 minutes. Optional weights (e.g. use exercise weights, water bottles, textbooks, or whatever you have!).
You also have the option to make class low impact (e.g. no jumps)! Join class with your partner or invite your friend to workout together. Research shows that exercising with a friend over video can actually be beneficial. The mutual body movement can create a powerful connection.
Fit and Flex Access Pass
Like having a live class with an instructor, but also need some flexibility? Then our Fit and Flex Access Pass is perfect for you! For an entire month, get access to all the live classes (including HIIT) we offer as well as our library of on demand fitness and yoga videos. Keep your body strong, so that you can feel more confident moving around and playing with your kids and your future grandkids :)
Save on per class price by getting an Online Class Package (5, 10, 20 classes).
What you'll need:
- Yoga mat - each student should have their own yoga mat, or a towel on a soft surface. No weights.
- Water bottle - it's important to stay hydrated during this class
- Zoom-compatible device - iPad, laptop or mobile phone to watch live stream and camera if want to engage with instructor
- Zoom app on device - iPhone , Android, or Computer.
Read more about the teacher.