Kindergarten - 1st Grade | Tue-Thu
During this month's session of camp, kids will explore nature in all it's beauty and splendor! Farm to table, gardening, and all that makes nature so wondrous! In each session, you can expect your child to move, play, laugh, learn, and create! Plus have some academic enrichment in a fun, community oriented environment. They will have a month-long project that will let them be creative, focused and have fun!
A few Benefits of our SpringSpot Fall Camps:
* Socialization - help your kids make authentic connections with others
* Spark curiosity in your kids
* Build your kid(s) capacity as independent learners
* Help students feel more confident in their mind and body
* Build habits and routines that will help students at home and in school
* Help kids learn about their mind, body and emotions
* Kids can earn up to 20 Bolts per camp session to redeem for a prize in our SpringSpot Kids Zone.
Discount when you book multiple sessions at once!
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 4pm - 5:30pm PDT via Zoom.
Students: Classes will be real time and interactive online experiences. Kids 2nd-3rd Grade can work independently or with some parent participation for kids K-1st Grade.
Teachers: Teachers are experienced educators and some have backgrounds in mental health as well. Curriculum is developed by a professional educator with a background in designing curriculum for student wellbeing and has expertise in distance learning. Kids will love learning and have fun!
Materials: Online materials will be hosted and available at http://www.springspot.co. Kids will receive a personalized Camp Kit with all the materials they'll need for camp, inlcuding printouts they need for the upcoming week.
Sign Up atleast 1 week before the start of camp.
Some materials kids will need:
- Writing and Drawing tools - e.g. crayons, markers, pencils
- Printer and Plain Paper - ability to print printouts for camp each week
- Zoom-compatible device - iPad, laptop or mobile phone to watch live stream and camera if want to engage with instructor
- Zoom app on device - iPhone , Android, or Computer.
Nature Explorers | Group 31 (Nov30-Nov24) | Tue-Thu
Camp reservations may be cancelled or changed no later than two weeks prior to camp start date. A $35 per session processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. No refunds will be made fewer than two weeks prior to the camp start date.